The Tribeca Film Center, which houses a number of different entertainment companies and organizations including the Tribeca Film Festival and its affiliates, is looking for administrative interns to assist the Executive Services Department.
The Executive Services department is in essence the “customer service” department of the Tribeca Film Center.
Apologies, triste, d'esole', ごめんなさい, متاسف ... but we can only accept candidates that are US Citizens or already independently authorized to work in the US.
- We are looking for bright, dedicated, highly motivated individuals currently enrolled in a college/university undergraduate program.
- Prospective interns must be committed to at least TWO Full days per week (Monday through Friday, 9am to 6pm) for a minimum of Fourteen Consecutive Weeks.
- Interns are paid and college credit is provided
- Internship programs are available for the following terms: Fall (August through December), Winter/Spring (December through May), and Summer (May through August)
- Interns are available to tenants and staff at all times to provide any and all services needed.
- Interns assist with general office duties while experiencing firsthand the operations of the Tribeca Film Center.
- Duties include reception and telephone coverage at the Executive Services desk, greeting tenants and guests, assisting with mail and package distribution, making copies, running errands, and replenishing supplies.
- All of this completed while maintaining a friendly and professional disposition. By assisting all tenants and staff associated with our organization, interns have the opportunity to make contacts and connections around the building and to learn about many aspects of Tribeca.
NO calls please.
TITLE: Executive Services Intern
REPORTS TO: Executive Services Supervisor
JOB TYPE: Internship
Time: Fall 2019 (December through May)
Tribeca is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.